Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally Halloween Stuff

Sorry It has taken me so long to get these posted. But here are a couple of pics from the Halloween Party Brett and I had on Halloween night. We had a ton of fun and we so glad all our friends came to celebrate with us. Hope you enjoy! Mr. & Mrs. SmrufAll my dance friends
Dan & Nancy Christina & JakeBrooke & ChrisMe & Tiffany Lynzie & Ashley

Ali & Friend

Amber & Tiffany

Me & Christina

Lauren, Tilia & Jessica
Josh & Fermin


Shawn & his girlfriend


Nessa, Ky, Deja, & Ashley

Ali, Amber, Ashley, Nessa, Lynzie, & Tiffany

Madie & Torrie

Annie & Marc


Michelle & Heather

Tiffany & Colin

Allred family

Angie & Brandie

Lauren, Me & Jessica

Me, Christina, Ky, Deja, & Ambree

Tiffany, Ali, & Ashely
Ky & Ambree

1 comment:

Miss Deja said...

The party was so much fun, thanks for inviting me! I'm glad you have a blog now...:)